A good blog will boost your brand and attract your key clients or customers, ones that will actually buy from you!
- Find new customers
- Share your passion and knowledge
- Reach your target audience
- Boost SEO
How do you write an effective blog post?
1. Choose an engaging and relevant topic that will appeal to the needs and interests of your customer. Ideally something helpful and exclusive to your brand.
To inspire ideas, ask current customers what they need help with.
2. Naturally incorporate keywords and phrases into the blog – to help you get found by the right customers.
3. Write a high quality, researched and useful blog. Take your time, edit and read your blog aloud. Add useful links.
Keep it friendly and talk to your reader in the active voice.
4. Craft a eye-catching headline, it’s competitive out there.
5. Add a high quality, royalty free image.
6. Promote it well on social media.
7. Collaborate with champions in your field, and encourage others to share and endorse your blog.
How I can help.
I’ll get to know you, your customers and what makes you stand-out from the crowd.
Once I have a good understanding of what you need, I’ll do my research, and write some topical, targeted and SEO optimised blogs.
All tailored to help you attract your perfect customer.
I write for:
- Niche and small businesses
- The travel and leisure industry
- Events and festivals
Get in touch for a chat and quote.
Some of my blogs.
Review Aberjazz, Fishguard
Events Womex The World Music Expo.
Travel Looe Music Festival.
“Loved the blog, really captures the flavour of the festival.. would it be ok if I share it on Facebook?” – Sue. Looe Music Festival.